Military operations Togoland and the Cameroons : 1914-1916 / by F.J. Moberly
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- List of volumes of the British Official History
- London : H. M. Stationery Office, 1931
- xxv, 469 pages, 40 pages of plates : illustrations, maps (some colour, some folded), plan, portraits ; 23 cm.
- History of the Great War based on official documents by direction of the Historical Section of the Committee of Imperial Defence.
- Partial contents:
- Maps in back pocket: Frontispiece. Skeleton map of West Africa, 1914
- Map 1. Togoland
- Map 2. Skeleton map of the Cameroons, 1914
- Map 3. The Cameroons
- Map 4. Duala and hinterland
- Map 5. Rough sketch map of Mora Mountain
- Map 6. (facing page 110) Rough sketch map to illustrate the affair of Nsanakang
- Map 7. (facing page 224) Anglo
- German frontier in the vicinity of the Cross River
- Map 8. The Muyuka – Chang area
- Map 9. Copy of plan found on the body of Oberleutnant Bachmann, after the attack on Edea, 5th Jan 1915
- Map 10. (facing page 242) Rough sketch to illustrate affair of Harmann’s farm, 4th Mar 1915
- Map 11. Sketch map of Garua – Map 12. Edea-Yaunde
- Map 13. Skeleton map of the Campo-Ambam area
- Map 14. (facing page 352) British emcampment at Wum Biagas, Nov 1915.
- 13 maps in pocket at back.
- Spine title: Official history of the war.
- Compiled by arrangement with the Colonial Office, under the direction of the Historical Section of the Committee of Imperial Defence.
- Statement of responsibility and publication details on maps: Prepared in the Historical Section of the Committee of Imperial Defence. Ordnance Survey.
- Publication date on maps: 1931.
- Includes index.
- List of volumes of the British Official History available online. Address as at 15/04/2014: http://www.greatwar.co.uk/research/books/british-official-history-volumes.htm
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2037 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Treaty of peace between the Allied and Associated Powers and Germany : signed at Versailles, June 28th, 1919
- The Campaign in Mesopotamia : 1914-1918 / compiled at the request of the Government of India, under the direction of the Historical Section of the Committee of Imperial Defence by F.J. Moberly
- Military operations : East Africa Volume 1. August 1914-September 1916 / compiled by Charles Hordern ; founded on a draft by the late H. FitzM. Stacke
- Final report of the Dardanelles Commission
- The rally of our united empire