History of Australian geoscience oral history project
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Access conditions vary.
- < 89 > items
- These interviews are part of a joint oral history project being conducted by the National Library of Australia and Geoscience Australia.
- Interviews conducted by Patrick Lyons, Peter Redman and Fiona Rothchilds.
- Recorded from 11 April 2014- [ongoing].
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Summaries may be available.
- Geoscience Australia -- Officials and employees -- Interviews
- Scientists -- Australia -- Interviews
- Geologists -- Australia -- Interviews
- Geology -- Australia -- History
- Geological surveys -- Australia -- History
- Spatial data infrastructures -- Australia
- Geographic information systems -- History
- Topographic maps -- Australia -- History
- Cartography -- Australia -- History
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This is a collection.
This collection contains 90 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 10069 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- History of Press Photography in Australia oral history project
- History of the High Court of Australia oral history project [sound recording]
- John White interviewed by Patrick Lyons in the History of Australian geoscience oral history project
- The Best of Behind : a selection of the Behind interviews from Good Weekend Magazine
- The Throsby tapes / Margaret Throsby talks to twenty-one remarkable people ; foreword by Thomas Keneally