Realms of wonder : Jain, Hindu, Islamic art of India, including Nepal and Pakistan / James Bennett, editor
- Bib ID:
- Adelaide, South Australia : Art Gallery of South Australia, 
- 215 pages : colour illustrations ; 31 cm.
- 9781921668166 (hardback)
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Art Gallery of South Australia, 19 October 2013 - 27 January 2014.
- Contributors: James Bennett, Nalini Balbir, Stefano Carboni, Chaya Chandrasekhar, Richard J. Cohen, Ankur Desai, Robert J. Del Bontà, Saryu V. Doshi, Janice M. Glowski, Judith Heaven, Russell Kelty, Preeti Khosla, Patrick F. Krüger, Desmond Lazaro, Jim Masselos, Alan Myren & Lee Grafton, Rachel Parikh, Rajeshwari Shah.
- Includes bibliography (pages 210-214)
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2063 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- First annual exhibition of the Society of Artists of the United States, 1811 [microform]
- Arts Council of Australia exhibition manual / [by Felicity Moore
- Masterpieces of fifty centuries; [exhibition] Introd. by Kenneth Clark
- A private view of works of art presented to the University of Melbourne
- Applied Art Exhibition [microform] : catalogue 1900, held in the Art Galleries, 165 King Street West, Toronto / Ontario Society of Artists