Implement & tractor
- Bib ID:
- Overland Park, Kan. [etc.] : Intertec Pub. Corp, 1876 -
- v. : ill. ; 27-37 cm.
- Full contents:
- Summary: Jan. 31, 1967- lists Nebraska tractor tests.
- Numbering Note:
- Vol. numbers irregular.
- Called -1958 Catalog file, I and T product file and variant titles.
- Beginning in 1961 (v. 76) no. 3 of each volume issued as the Implement and tractor red book (1961-1966 called the Farm equipment red book)
- Vols. for 1959-60 (v. 74-75) continue the annual Buyer's guide, formerly included in the Farm implement news.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1 (1876) -
- Former Title:
- Farm implement news
- Twice monthly (except Jan. and Mar. when 3 issues published and July and Dec. when 1 issue published)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.