Light house : (the house of light - the house of Munir) : autobiography of Prof. Dr. Munir M. Hasan
- Bib ID:
- Hasan, Munir Mohammad, 1942-, author
- First edition.
- Karachi, Pakistan : Royal Book Company, 2013
- xiii, 323 pages : illustrations (some coloured), portraits (some coloured), facsimiles (some coloured), genealogical tables ; 22 cm
- 9789694074177 (hardback)
- 9694074177 (hardback)
- Full contents:
- part I. Brief bio-data
- part II. My ancestors
- part III. My birth & early education
- part IV. My university education
- part V. Entering in & early years of my professional life
- part VI. Commissioned service in Pakistan Army in the corps of EME
- part VII. In UK for master degree
- part VIII. Working after master degree & birth of NED University
- part IX. In UK for PhD degree
- part X. Working after PhD degree, and start of my professional activities and research
- part XI. My professional affiliations and activities
- part XII. My frustration, retirement and my appointment as Vice Chancellor
- part XIII. Working as Vice Chancellor
- part XIV. Organizing research in the university
- part XV. Some other experiences as Vice Chancellor
- part XVI. Leaving NED University
- part XVII. Working in other institutions
- part XVIII. My personal research
- part XIX. My relations with Hakim Mohammed Said
- part XX. Living in Canada
- part XXI. My publications.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also Titled:
- Light house : the house of light, the house of Munir : autobiography of Prof. Dr. Munir M. Hasan
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.