A statement of facts [electronic resource] : private, to the members of the National Woman Suffrage Association only
- Bib ID:
- Brown, Olympia, 1835-1926
- Online Access:
- Gale, Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- [S.l. : s.n., 1889?]
- 1 online resource (8 p.).
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Women and Transnational Networks.
- Dated (p. 8): "January 24th, 1889."
- Reproduction of the original from the Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, Harvard University.
- National American Woman Suffrage Association
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Two declarations of the Lords and Commons of the Parliament of England [electronic resource] : the first, to the Convention of the Estates of Scotland; the second, to the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland : together with the severall answers of the Convention of the Estates of Scotland, and of the Generall Assembly of the Kirke of Scotland, to the Parliament of England
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- The principal act of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland ... with the minutes of the Church of Scotland .. with the minutes of the proceedings
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."
- Letter to the directors of the banks of the city of Philadelphia [electronic resource] : on the curtailment of discounts, and the effects of the organization of the Bank of the United States