The case for woman suffrage [electronic resource] : a bibliography / by Margaret Ladd Franklin ; with an introduction by M. Carey Thomas
- Bib ID:
- Franklin, Margaret Ladd
- Online Access:
- Gale, Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- New York : National College Equal Suffrage League, c1913
- 1 online resource (, 315 p.).
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Women and Transnational Networks.
- Includes index.
- Reproduction of the original from the Arthur and Elizabeth Schlesinger Library on the History of Women in America, Harvard University.
- Women -- Suffrage -- Bibliography
- Other authors/contributors:
- Thomas, M. Carey (Martha Carey), 1857-1935
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.