Divorce in 1857, the Talbot case [electronic resource] : letters by "Cujus," containing full particulars of the case, with observations on the present unsatisfactory state of the law
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Gale, Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- (Petter and Galpin)
- London : Ward and Lock, 1857
- 1 online resource (, iv, 228 p.).
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Women and Transnational Networks.
- Publisher's advertising: p. , 1st count.
- Reproduction of the original from the New York Public Library.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Dillon divorce case [microform] : statement of counsel
- Crim. con. actions and trials, and other legal proceedings relating to marriage before the passing of the present divorce act [electronic resource]
- Invincible Talbot : the car that excels in every phase of motoring service
- A report of trials before the Right Hon. the Lord Chief Justice, and the Hon. Baron Sir Wm. C. Smith, bart., at the Special Commission, at Maryborough, commencing on the 23rd May, and ending on the 6th June
- Thanksgiving eucharist for the diamond jubilee of Matthew Talbot Hostel, 1938-1998