Majority decisions : principles and practices / edited by Stéphanie Novak, Jon Elster
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- New York, NY : Cambridge University Press, 2014
- 1 online resource ( xi, 258 pages.) :
- 1107286166 (electronic book)
- 1139922939 (electronic book)
- 9781107286160 (electronic book)
- 9781139922937 (electronic book)
- Invalid ISBN:
- Description based on online resource; title from digital title page (viewed on July 31, 2014).
- Electronic reproduction. Ipswich, MA Available via World Wide Web.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Pricing in big business: a case approach, by A. D. H. Kaplan, Joel B. Dirlam [and] Robert F. Lanzillotti
- Nonviolence : contemporary issues and challenges / edited by Mahendra Kumar
- Segye kiŏp ŭi pinnanŭn kwanggo kʻaempʻein / Sin Yong-sam chiŭm
- Short cases in marketing management / [by] K.J. Blois and D.W. Cowell
- The mind; 12 studies that unlocked the secrets of the unconscious