The Sunbeam : a weekly paper for young people
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Sunbeam (Adelaide, S.A.)
- Adelaide : Hussey and Gillingham, for the proprietor, D. Hughes Bottrill, 1909-1911
- 4 volumes : illustrations ; 27-28 cm.
- Numbering Note:
- Vol. 1 comprises Nos. 1-26. Vol. 2, nos. 27-51. Vol. 3, nos. 52-65.
- For children.
- Caption title.
- Subtitle varies. New ser. v. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1910)-v. 1, no. 12 (Nov. 1911): A monthly journal for the home.
- "Edited by Uncle Harry, founder and director of the Children's "Sunbeam" Society of S.A."
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 28, 1909)-v. 3, no. 65 (Nov. 26, 1910) ; New ser. v. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 1910)-v. 1, no. 12 (Nov. 1911)
- Monthly, Dec. 1910-Nov. 1911
- Previous Frequency:
- Weekly, 28 Aug. 1909-26 Nov. 1910
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Monthly journal for the home
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.