Ceremonial parade at the British Empire Games, Sydney Cricket Ground, February 1938 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- Bib ID:
- Maclean, E. S. (Edward Stewart), 1893-1946, photographer
- 1 photograph : black and white ; 11.2 x 20 cm
- Maclean, E. S. (Edward Stewart), 1893-1946 Built history of Australia, 1914-1943.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on inscription.
- Part of the collection: Built history of Australia, 1914-1943.
- Inscriptions: "Ceremonial Parade, British Empire Games at Sydney, Febry. 1938"--Below image.
- Condition: Buckled and yellowing.
- Sydney Cricket Ground (N.S.W.) -- Photographs
- British Empire Games (3rd : 1938 : Sydney, N.S.W.) -- Photographs
- Parades -- New South Wales -- Sydney -- Photographs
- Athletes -- Australia -- Photographs
- Athletes -- Great Britain -- Photographs
- Sydney (N.S.W) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Photographs
- Sportsmen and sportswomen.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Maclean, E. S. (Edward Stewart), 1893-1946
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Group of dockers during the General Strike of Railways and Tramways, October 1917 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- Four men sitting on a bench at Macquarie Place, Sydney, October 1941 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- Dancers performing at the Russia Day celebrations in aid of the austerity loan campaign held in Martin Place, Sydney, 13 November 1942, 2 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- Dancers performing at the Russia Day celebrations in aid of the austerity loan campaign held in Martin Place, Sydney, 13 November 1942, 1 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- HMAS Brisbane departing from Sydney Harbour, approximately 1918 / Edward Stewart Maclean