Great debate between Bob Hawke and Andrew Peacock at the National Press Club on 26 November 1984
- Bib ID:
- Hawke, Bob, 1929-2019, speaker
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 1 sound tape reel (approximately 90 min.) 1 7/8 ips
- National Press Club luncheon address.
- Debate moderator was Ken Randall and the panel was comprised of Michelle Grattan, Robert Haupt, Richard Carleton, Peter Bowers, Laurie Oakes, and Ken Begg.
- Recorded on 26 November 1984 at the National Press Club, Canberra, Australian Capital Territory.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-222470604
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2054 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Arthur Calwell speaking on the Labor Party's policy for national development [sound recording]
- Stephen Loosley address at the National Press Club on 4 December 1991 [sound recording]
- Liberal Party of Australia advertisements for the 1972 Australian federal election
- Andrew Peacock address at the National Press Club on 22 November 1984 [sound recording]
- Harold Holt press conference, 1966, in the Harold Holt collection