Construction of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, 1927 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- Bib ID:
- Maclean, E. S. (Edward Stewart), 1893-1946, photographer
- 1 photograph : black and white ; 12 x 20.6 cm
- Maclean, E. S. (Edward Stewart), 1893-1946 Built history of Australia, 1914-1943.
- Title devised by cataloguer based on acquisitions documentation.
- Part of the collection: Built history of Australia, 1914-1943.
- Condition: Yellowing.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Maclean, E. S. (Edward Stewart), 1893-1946
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- HMAS Brisbane departing from Sydney Harbour, approximately 1918 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- St Mary's Cathedral, Sydney, 1936 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- Circular Quay, Sydney, approximately 1915 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- Ships open for inspection during Navy Week, Circular Quay, Sydney, 1933 / Edward Stewart Maclean
- Panorama of Circular Quay, Farm Cove and the city, Sydney, 1936 / Edward Stewart Maclean