Fred's vision magazine / the Fred Hollows Foundation
- Bib ID:
- Fred Hollows Foundation, author
- Online Version:
- Electronic resource
- Rosebery, N.S.W. : Fred Hollows Foundation
- volumes : colour illustrations, colour portraits ; 30 cm
- Title from cover.
- Also available online. Address as at 25.09.2014: http://www.hollows.org/news-media
- Life Dates:
- Issue 36 (February 2014)-
- Former Title:
- Fred Hollows Foundation. Quarterly report 1834-9153
- Also Titled:
- Fred's vision
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Developments in ophthalmology
- Advances in ophthalmology. Fortschritte der Augenheilkunde. Progres en ophtalmologie
- Zhonghua yan ke za zhi = Zhonghua yanke zazhi
- Zhonghua Minguo yan ke yi xue hui hui kan = Transactions of the Ophthalmological Society of the Republic of China
- Graefe's archive for clinical and experimental ophthalmology = Albrecht von Graefes Archiv fur klinische und experimentelle Opthalmologie