A survivor in a star spangled world / Betty Stewart
- Bib ID:
- Stewart, Betty, 1915-2014
- East Blaxland, N.S.W. : Betty Stewart, 2000
- xii, 260 p. ill, ports. ; 24 cm.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2084 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Betty Stewart interviewed by Bill Stephens [sound recording]
- [Biographical cuttings on Betty Wallace, owner of beefburger and hot dog stand, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Betty Livingstone, artist, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Betty Neilson, Deaconess and adoption worker, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- [Biographical cuttings on Betty Scott, artist, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]