A history of the Berrima district, 1798-1973 / by James Jervis
- Bib ID:
- Jervis, James
- Rev. ed.
- Sydney : Genealogical Publications of Australia on behalf of The Berrima County Council, 1973
- 213 p.,  p. of plates : ill., map ; 25 cm.
- Includes index.
- Chapters XXIII and XXIV by A.V.J. Parry.
- Available from M.R. Sainty, Genealogical Publications of Australia, Box 795 P.O., North Sydney, N.S.W. 2060.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A history of the Berrima district, 1798-1973 / by James Jervis
- A History of the Berrima district, 1798-1973 / by James Jervis
- The Wingecarribee and Southern Highlands district : being an outline history of the Berrima district to the coming of the railway, 1867 / by James Jervis ; condensed by the Berrima District Historical Society, with the assistance of the Royal Australian Historical Society and the Berrima County Council
- The soil on which I tread : read before the Berrima District Historical Society on 17th November, 1960
- Historic Berrima / E.J. Strugnell