Danny Watson folklore collection
- Bib ID:
- Access Conditions:
- Access to be determined.
- 18 sound tape reels : analog
Danny Watson's lifelong interest in folk music involved starting the Folk Federation NSW and running national and regional festivals, concerts and folk clubs.
- The Danny Watson folklore collection contains recordings of a variety of folk music groups and performers.
- Recorded from 1967 to 1973 at various locations.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Watson, Danny, recordist
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2043 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Janet Evans singing at a drunken soiree recorded by A. D. Hungerford
- Colin Dryden and others performing at the University of New South Wales Folk Concert collected by Mary Ann Spence and Peter Wheeler in the Peter Wheeler folklore collection
- Colin Dryden and others performing at the Elizabeth Hotel collected by Mary Ann Spence and Peter Wheeler in the Peter Wheeler folklore collection
- Unknown performance in the John Fraser folklore collection
- Traditional musics in the modern world : transmission, evolution, and challenges / Bo-Wah Leung, editor