Effluent management guidelines for Australian wineries and distilleries 1998
- Bib ID:
- Canberra, A.C.T. : Commonwealth Dept. of Primary Industries and Energy, 1998
- 48 p. ; 30 cm.
- National water quality management strategy ; 20.
- "Agriculture and Resource Management Council of Australia and New Zealand" --t.p.
- "Australian and New Zealand Environment and Conservation Council" --t.p.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2048 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- National strategy for the management of unwanted empty farm chemicals containers
- National packaging guidelines for Australia : a consultative draft for public comment (1 November 1990-28 February 1991)
- Plastics waste and the economic potential for recycling / prepared by Technisearch Ltd. for the Waste and Resources Advisory Committee (WRAC)
- National packaging guidelines / Australian and New Zealand Environment Council
- Guidelines for the management and handling of used oil / Ministry for the Environment, Occupational Safety & Health Service