Regional entry point [electronic resource] : easy access to Commonwealth Government information
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Canberra : Commonwealth Department of Transport and Regional Services, 2003-
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.regionalaustralia.gov.au
- Systems requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader to access documents in PDF format.
Site includes government programmes and services available to people living in regional Australia, forums and news.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 22 Jan. 2003).
- Text and graphics.
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Transport and Regional Services
- Also Titled:
- Government services for regional Australia
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Australian government regional information directory
- Housing and services in rural and remote Australia / prepared by Trevor Budge and Associates with Graeme Hugo, June D'Rozario & Associates ... [et al.]
- The Rural book : a guide for rural people about major commonwealth services & programs
- Australia's rural innovation system : performance, prospects, policy / John H. Howard, Mark Matthews, Don Scott-Kemmis
- Healthy horizons [electronic resource] progress against the Healthy Horizons Framework for Improving the Health of Rural and Remote Australians, June 2002