- Bib ID:
- [Newcastle, New South Wales] : [School of Creative Arts, University of Newcastle], 
- 1 volume (unpaged) : illustrations and portraits (chiefly coloured) ; 21 cm
- 9780987327697 (paperback)
- Cover title.
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of Newcastle. School of Creative Arts, issuing body
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 70 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An exhibition of pictures from the fine art collection : 27 July to 7 August, 1990, Staff House, Great Hall, University of Newcastle / [edited by John Armstrong]
- Early views of Newcastle 1801-1821 : Newcastle Region Art Gallery, 5 July - 18 August 1997 / [John Turner]
- First annual exhibition of the Society of Artists of the United States, 1811 [microform]
- A private view of works of art presented to the University of Melbourne
- Honours : Bachelor of Fine Art 2012 / The University of Newcastle, Australia