- Bib ID:
- Canberra : Australian Government Publishing Service, 1975
- ix, 76 p. : maps ; 25 cm.
- Research report (Australia. Commission of Inquiry into Poverty)
- Full contents:
- 1. Accommodation for the aged in Melbourne/by Susan Sach. 2. Income and poverty among retired Presbyterian ministers/ by Jennifer Brown.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Accommodation for the aged in Melbourne
- Income and poverty among retired Presbyterian ministers
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2025 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The age to be / Office of Senior Victorians
- Ageing labour forces : promises and prospects / edited by Philip Taylor
- Age page : what to do about flu / National Institute on Aging
- Aged care services fabric and development potential survey : summary and recommendations / [prepared by Balcombe Griffiths Pty Ltd Architects and MHB Project Services for the Department of Human Services]
- The Ageing population : burden or challenge? / edited by Nicholas Wells and Charles Freer