The Jamaica almanack
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Gale Cengage Learning, Nineteenth Century Collections Online
- Kingston : Printed by Cathcart & Sherlock, [date of manufacture not identified]
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified]
- 1 online resource (volumes).
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Mapping the World: Maps and Travel Literature.
- Editor: Robert Aird Sherlock.
- Includes indexes.
- Reproduction of the original from the British Library.
- Description based on: issue for 1841.
- Jamaica -- Periodicals
- Other authors/contributors:
- Sherlock, Robert Aird, editor
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.