Paper towns / John Green
- Bib ID:
- Green, John, 1977-, author
- Sydney NSW : Angus&Robertson, 2015
- 358 pages ; 20 cm
- 9781460750568 (paperback)
Quentin Jacobsen - Q to his friends - is eighteen and has always loved the edgy Margo Roth Spiegelman. As children, they'd discovered a dead body together. Now at high school, Q's nerdy while Margo is uber-cool. One night, Q is basking in the predictable boringness of his life when Margo, dressed as a ninja, persuades him to partake in several hours of mayhem. Then she vanishes. While her family shrugs off this latest disappearance, Q follows Margo's string of elaborate clues - including a poem about death. Q's friends Radar, Ben and Lacey help with the search, and a post turns up on a website: Margo will be in a certain location for the next 24 hours only. The race is on! After an epic drive through the night, they catch up with Margo, and Q learns first-hand that the way you think about a person isn't the way they actually are.
- "First published in the USA in 2008 by Dutton Children's Books"--Title page verso.
- "Now a major motion picture from Twentieth Century Fox"--Cover.
- Includes bibliographical references (page 357)
- For adolescents.
- Edgar Award, Best Young Adult, 2009.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The naming of Tishkin Silk / Glenda Millard ; illustrated by Caroline Magerl
- Forever fairies / by Karen Dunsmore; illustrated by Grace Chen
- The children in the scrub : a story of Tasmania / by the author of "Bertie's birthday present", etc
- Kayak! / Sally Odgers
- Taxidi sto nesi tes phantasias / Wendy Orr