Memoirs of Catherine the Great / translated by Katharine Anthony
- Bib ID:
- Catherine Empress of Russia, 1729-1796
- London : Alfred A. Knopf, 1927
- ix, 337 pages, 8 unnumbered leaves of plates : illustrations, facsimiles, portraits ; 25 cm
- This edition is based on the german edition. Edited by Erich Roehme and published by the Insel-verlag, Leipzig.
- Translated from German.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Anthony, Katharine Susan, 1877-1965, translator
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2035 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Life in Russia under Catherine the Great
- The life of Catharine II, empress of all the Russias [electronic resource] : with an elegant portrait of the Tsarina, and a correct map of the Russian empire / [translated] by W. Tooke
- Russia in the age of Catherine the Great / Isabel de Madariaga
- Geschichte Katharina II. Autorisirte Ubersetzung aus dem Russischen von M.v. Pezold
- Autour d'un trone, Catherine II de Russie : ses collaborateurs, ses amis, ses favoris