Arabunna Elder Uncle Kevin Buzzacott speaking at the Aboriginal Tent Embassy on National Sorry Day, Canberra 26 May 1998 / Loui Seselja
- Bib ID:
- Seselja, Loui, 1948-, photographer
- Canberra : National Library of Australia, 1998
- 1 photograph : black and white ; image 36.8 x 37 cm, on sheet 50.2 x 40.5 cm
- Seselja, Loui, 1948- Indigenous peoples and cultures of the Australian Capital Territory and region
- Title from caption list.
- "Nat. Sorry Day Healing Ceremony at the Tent Embassy, 26.5.1998"--Information from caption list.
- Condition: Buckled.
- Negative number: NL 38400/2D Album 1063/9.
- Buzzacott, Kevin -- Photographs
- Aboriginal Tent Embassy (Canberra, A.C.T.) -- Photographs
- Aboriginal Australians -- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra -- Photographs
- Political activists -- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra -- Photographs
- Demonstrations -- Australian Capital Territory -- Canberra -- Photographs
- Canberra (A.C.T.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. -- Photographs
- Aboriginal rights activists.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Seselja, Loui, 1948-
- Copyright held by the National Library of Australia.
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Indigenous peoples and cultures of the Australian Capital Territory and region.
This collection contains 82 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2048 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Crowds gathered at a demonstration, Canberra?, approximately 1996 / Loui Seselja
- Two young women sitting with a 'SHAME!' sign as part of the Shame Rally against Howards 10 point plan at the Aboriginal Tent Embassy, Canberra, 6 July 1998 / Loui Seselja
- Aboriginal family in their home, Canberra, approximately 1998 / Loui Seselja
- Australia Day fireworks during the Corroboree for Sovereignty outside the Aboriginal Tent Embassy, Canberra, 26 July 1998 / Loui Seselja
- Wadjularbinna Nulyarimma speaking at Shame Rally against Howard's 10 Point Plan at the Aboriginal Tent Embassy, Canberra, 6 July 1998 / Loui Seselja