Richard Pare : Photographs / Richard Pare
- Bib ID:
- Pare, Richard, photographer
- New York : Sander Gallery, 
- 11 pages of plates : color illustrations ; 22 x 28 cm
- "This catalogue was published in an edition of 1000 in conjunction with the exhibition, 'Richard Pare: photographs, ' October 9-29, 1986"--Title page verso.
- Catalogue of an exhibition "Richard Pare Photographs" held at the Sander Gallery, New York, October 9 - 29, 1986.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Sander Gallery (New York, N.Y.)
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Photography in the life of the nation : Festival of Britain exhibition
- Social documentary photography / Social Work Students Exhibition 1990, August 15th-September 5th
- The virtual exhibition [electronic resource] : a collection of historical photographs
- Di yi jie quan guo she ying yi shu zhan lan zuo pin xuan / Shanghai ren min mei shu chu ban she bian
- The family of man; the photographic exhibition created by Edward Steichen for the Museum of Modern Art