Exploring black and white photography / Arnold Gassan, A. J. Meek
- Bib ID:
- Gassan, Arnold, photographer
- Online Version:
- Table of contents
- Second edition
- Madison (Wis.) : Brown & Benchmark, c1993
- x, 246 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- 0697125238 (paperback)
- Full contents:
- Machine derived contents note: 1 Looking at Photographs
- 2 Talking about Photos
- 3 Camera Controls
- 4 Darkrooms, Workrooms, and Equipment
- 5 Negative Exposure
- 6 Negative Development
- 7 Making Contact Prints and Enlargements
- 8 Finishing, Protecting, and Storing
- 9 Lighting Basics
- 10 Filters and Films
- 11 Photo Chemistry and Advanced Printing
- 12 Other Aspects of Photograph.
- Revised edition of: Exploring black & white photography, c1989.
- Includes index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.