Ronald Greenaway : the artist and his world
- Bib ID:
- Greenaway, Ronald Leslie, 1932-, artist
- Hawthorn, VIC : Town Hall Gallery, Hawthorn Arts Centre, 
- 33 unnumbered pages : colour illustrations ; 21 cm
- 9780987575005 (paperback)
- "This exhibition brings together Greenaway's works with his contemporaries and three commissioned artists: Nicholas Ives, Ian Paradine and Justine Siedle."
- "Essay contributors Brigitte Banziger & David Hulme"--Title page verso.
- "Mardi Nowak, Senior Curator"--Title page verso.
- Funded by the City of Boroondara and Town Hall Gallery.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Artist and his world
- Exhibition catalogue published for the exhibition 'Ronald Greenaway: The Artist and His World' held at Town Hall Gallery, Hawthorn, VIC, 4 August - 13 September 2015.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Important Australian paintings : 30 June to 25 July 2015
- Kate Shaw : luminous world / Simon Gregg
- Chris Langlois, points in time : a Manly Art Gallery & Museum and Gippsland Art Gallery touring exhibition / curated by Katherine Roberts and Simon Gregg
- Shui xi da shi qing : Zhong Ao shui cai hua min jia zuo ping ji = Across the water : China - Australia modern masters of watercolour / editor: Chen, Xidan ; translation: Chen, Jo Jo
- Daniel Crawshaw : high country gothic / Daniel Crawshaw