Arnold Newman / essay by Philip Brookman
- Bib ID:
- Newman, Arnold, 1918-2006
- Cologne (Germany) ; London (England) : Taschen, [c2006]
- 280 pages : chiefly illustrations (some color), portraits (some color) ; 30 cm
- 3822825921 (hardback)
- 9783822825921 (hardback)
- Originally published: 2000.
- Formerly CIP.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 276-277) and index.
- Text in English, French and German.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Brookman, Philip
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Reduction of temperature rise in high-speed photography [microform] / Howard A. Slater
- My dad, my mom [videorecording] / presented by Bureau for External Cultural Relations, Ministry of Culture, P.R. China ; producer, Xia Yanping ; director, Han Lei
- Instant photography
- Performance of multimirror quartzline lamps in a high-pressure, underwater environment [microform] / Howard A. Slater
- Holiday photography / [by] Frank & Molly Partington