- Bib ID:
- Legge, Ron, author
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- [Australia] : Ron and Michele Legge, 2014-
- 1 online resource
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Available online. Address as at 10/09/15: http://www.leggingit.com.au/
"Ron and Michele are two Australians in their fifties who decided to have a mature aged 'gap year' (or two) This blog is about sharing their experiences as they travel the world. By sharing our story we hope to inspire others that any dream is achievable you just have to put the plans into place. Life is too short not to live the life you truly want to."
- Title from title screen (viewed on 10 September 2015)
- Selected for archiving
- Life Dates:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Legge, Michele, author
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this is a continuing publication
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Evaluating planned organizational change / K. Legge
- How to bring your book to life! / [Kylee Legge]
- The public and private life of Kaiser William II, by Edward Legge
- The Empress Eugénie, 1870-1910 [electronic resource] : Her Majesty's life since "the terrible year" ; together with, The statement of her case, the Emperor's own story of Sedan, an account of his exile and last days, and reminiscences of the Prince imperial, from authentic sources / by Edward Legge ; with illustrations and facsimile letters
- Doing it differently / Kylie Legge