Letters of Napoleon / selected, translated, and edited by J.M. Thompson
- Bib ID:
- Napoleon Emperor of the French, 1769-1821
- Oxford : B. Blackwell, 1934
- xvi, 383 pages : front facsimiles ; 23 cm.
- Includes indexes.
- Marcive\(OLDCAT).Record must be checked against card catalogue
- Other authors/contributors:
- Thompson, J. M. (James Matthew), 1878-1956, translator, edited
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2026 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Historic doubts relative to Napoleon Buonaparte
- The life of Napoleon Bonaparte [microform] : late Emperor of the French, &c. &c. &c. : from his birth, until his departure to the island of St. Helena / by a citizen of Delaware
- Napoleon in his time / translated from the French by Katherine John
- The Life and actions of Napoleon Bonaparte [electronic resource] : Emperor of the French, King of Italy, and Protector of the Confederation of the Rhine
- Napoleon / Manuel Komroff