Ethnic rights, power and participation toward a multi-cultural Australia / compiled and edited by Des Storer
- Bib ID:
- Melbourne : Clearing House on Migration Issues, Ecumenical Migration Centre and Centre for Urban Research and Action, 
- 88 pages : illustrations ; 31 cm.
- Monograph (Clearing House on Migration Issues (Richmond, Vic.)) ; no. 2.
- Cover title.
- Includes bibliographies.
- Npf 301.4510994 E84 copy Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Summaries of previous surveys / Ethnic Affairs Commission of N.S.W., [prepared by Stephanie Dowling]
- Report of the Ethnic Affairs Commission of New South Wales on participation, June 1978
- Ethnic separatism and world politics / edited by Frederick L. Shiels
- The forgotten market : an appraisal of migration and the ethnic communities / [by Julien Tolhurst]
- Ethnocultural processes and national problems in the modern world / edited by I.R. Grigulevich and S.Ya. Kozlov ; translated from the Russian by H. Campbell Creighton