A history of the Levant Company / [by] Alfred C. Wood
- Bib ID:
- Wood, A. C. (Alfred Cecil), 1896-1968
- [London] : Cass, 1964
- xviii, 263,  p. ; 22 1/2cm.
- Bibliography: p. [ix]-xviii.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2038 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament for the upholding the Government and Fellowship of Merchants of England Trading in the Levant Seas [microform] : for the maintenance of clothing and woollen manufactures, the venting of lead, tin, and sundry other commodities of this kingdom
- The early history of the Levant Company
- An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament for the upholding the Government and Fellowship of Merchants of England Trading in the Levant Seas [electronic resource] : for the maintenance of clothing and woollen manufactures, the venting of lead, tin, and sundry other commodities of this kingdom
- A speech made by the Right Honourable George, Earl of Berkeley, to the Levant Company at their annual election, February IX, MDCLXXX ... [electronic resource]
- Members of the Turkey Company [microform]