- Bib ID:
- Related Online Resources:
- POSTER 2023-4807 copy
- Canberra : [Megalo], [between 1981 and 2000]
- 1 poster : colour ; 51 x 76 cm
Poster promoting a theatrical production at the Gorman Community Theatre. Features the image of a small boy peering out from inside a television set.
- Caption title.
- Catalogue record generated as part of a batch load.
- POSTER 2023-4807 copy Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2070 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The art of the Broadway poster / Michael Patrick Hearn
- The PITS Theatre presents Shakespeare's Falstaff scenes from Henry IV plays [and] Woodward's Brother ape
- Appetite by Club Swing : the show that turned the Edinburgh Festival upside down
- The technique of the poster, edited by Leonard Richmond