Marat/Sade, a play by Peter Weiss / [Tony Ayres]
- Bib ID:
- Ayres, Tony, creator
- Related Online Resources:
- PIC Poster Drawer 297 copy
- Canberra : [Megalo], 
- 1 poster : colour ; 75.9 x 51 cm
Poster promoting a theatrical production by Canberra Amateur Dramatic Society, [CADS]. Features the head and shoulders of a man draped in a yellow sheet, against a black background.
- Caption title.
- Catalogue record generated as part of a batch load.
- National Library of Australia's copy has pin holes at corners.
- PIC Poster Drawer 297 copy Digital master available National Library of Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Double exposure
- The PITS Theatre presents Shakespeare's Falstaff scenes from Henry IV plays [and] Woodward's Brother ape
- Appetite by Club Swing : the show that turned the Edinburgh Festival upside down
- Canberra Youth Theatre's troupe presents Treatment directed by Gail Kelly
- Australian Elizabethan Theatre Trust in association with the Arts Council of Australia presents ... Summer of the seventeenth doll by Ray Lawler