Ordnance Survey Oxford city map : scale 1:10 000 / made and published by the Ordnance Survey
- Bib ID:
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey
- Scale 1:10,000. 10 cm. to 1 km. About 6 1/4 in. to 1 mile. (W 1°18ʹ40ʺ--W 1°10ʹ50ʺ/N 51°48ʹ10ʺ--N 51°43ʹ00ʺ).
- Southampton : Ordnance Survey, 1982
- 1 map : color ; 89 x 91 cm, on sheet 93 x 106 cm, folded to 23 x 12 cm
- Full contents:
- Inset: City centre, 1:7,000.
- With index to street names, etc.
- Partial cadastral map.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- "Compiled from Ordnance Survey 1:10 000 material, revised for significant changes 1982."
- National grid.
- Includes notes, indexes, city center inset, location map, and col. ill.
- Legend in English, French, and German.
- Time Coverage:
- Also Titled:
- Panel title: Oxford city map
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2052 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The Oxford region : a scientific and historical survey / edited by A.F. Martin and R. W. Steel
- University travel and parking survey
- Survey of Oxford / by H.E. Salter ; edited by W.A. Pantin
- Oxford bookbinding 1500-1640 : including a supplement to Neil Ker's Fragments of medieval manuscripts used as pastedowns in Oxford bindings / David Pearson
- A tract for the times : addressed to the laity of New South Wales