Koorie boogaja [cartographic material] : [Australia]
- Bib ID:
- Aborigines Advancement League (Vic.)
- Scale 1:6 336 000 (E 112°--E 154°/S 9°--S 44°)
- Northcote, Vic. : Aborigines Advancement League, 1971
- 1 map : col. ; on sheet 60 x 87 cm.
- School project (Aborigines Advancement League (Vic.)) ; 1971.
- Map of Australia showing Aboriginal tribal boundaries, with key to tribes.
- Time Coverage:
- Also Titled:
- Key Aboriginal Tribes.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2041 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Australia's great desert tracks [cartographic material] : 6-map and guide pack / Hema Maps
- Great Desert Tracks Eastern Sheet / Hema
- Australia tourism and resources / map designed by Max Robinson ; published under the direction of the Department of Trade, Commonwealth of Australia
- Hema's great desert tracks / Hema Maps ; explorers routes compiled by Mick Hutton
- Hema's great desert tracks [cartographic material] / Hema Maps ; explorers routes compiled by Mick Hutton