- Bib ID:
- [Sydney : Blake Prize], 1951-1984
- 34 v. ; 18 x 23 cm.
- Size varies.
- Title varies slightly.
- Life Dates:
- Later Title:
- Blake Prize for Religious Art
- Also Titled:
- Blake Prize catalogue
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Realms of wonder : Jain, Hindu, Islamic art of India, including Nepal and Pakistan / James Bennett, editor
- Exhibition of paintings, drawings and sculpture by artists of the British Empire overseas, May 8th-29th, 1937 : representative work by artists of Australia, Canada, India, New Zealand & South Africa at the Royal Institute Galleries / Royal British Colonial Society of Artists
- Traditional art from the colonies : an exhibition in the Art Gallery of the Imperial Institute, London, 28th May to 30th September, 1951
- The spiritual and the social : nine artists from Thailand, Indonesia and the Philippines represented in the collection of the Queensland Art Gallery / [written and prepared by David Burnett]
- Oceanic and Indonesian art : collectors' choice : an exhibition of 102 works from 90 private Australian collections at Nomadic Rug Traders, Sydney, 18 July to 14 August 1998 / curator and editor, Harry Beran in collaboration with Tom Arthur ... [et al.] ; photography, Rebecca Chrisp