Greg Horsman interviewed by Michelle Potter
- Bib ID:
- Horsman, Greg, 1963-, interviewee
- Online Access:
- National Library of Australia digital collection item.
- Access Conditions:
- Access open for research, personal copies and public use.
- 2016 April 15-16
- 2 sound files (approximately 167 min.)
- Recorded on 15, 16 April 2016 in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Timed summary available.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Potter, Michelle, 1944-, interviewer
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2086 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Sound Recording
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Lu Xun yu nü shi da xue sheng yun dong / Chen Shuyu
- St. Giles' Cathedral and the Chapel of the Thistle Edinburgh / by Esme Gordon
- Cutting albums on royal families [ca.1890-1996] [manuscript] / compiled by Betty Whistler
- The Communist Party on trial : Wm. Gallacher's defence and Judge Rigby Swift's summing up : the speech for the defence / by Wm. Gallacher, member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Great Britain, and one of the of the twelve defendants against the charge of conspiring to publish seditious libels and incite to mutiny ; begun on Nov. 19, 1925
- English alive. 2 / Maggy Saldais ... [et al.]