The Murray Grey herd book
- Bib ID:
- Albury, N.S.W. : Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society, 1975-1982
- v. ; 26 cm.
- Description based on: Vol. 6.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 5-v. 7
- Former Title:
- Murray Grey beef cattle herd book
- Other authors/contributors:
- Murray Grey Beef Cattle Society (Australia)
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Submission to the Minister of Agriculture, ... : subject : the release of the beef cattle owned by the M.M.B.W. and grazed on the M.M.B.W. farm at Werribee, as replacement stock for beef herds depleted by recent droughts in N.S.W. and Queenslands and for the improvement of existing beef herds in Australia / submitted on behalf of the Association by P.J. Meehan ... [et al.}
- Beef cattle management and breeding. Book 4, assignments 7-10 / developed by Adelaide College of TAFE ; [written by Ron W. McNeil.]
- Performance recording and the stock agent / Beef Cattle Husbandry Branch, Department of Primary Industries
- Beef cattle breeding : Certificate in Rural Studies / [written by Raymond James] ; developed by Open College of Further Education