Making the Australian quilt : 1800-1950 / Annette Gero and Katie Somerville
- Bib ID:
- Gero, Annette M. (Annette Marie), author
- Melbourne, Victoria : National Gallery of Victoria, 2016
- xi, 159 pages : illustrations (chiefly colour), portraits, facsimiles ; 30 cm
- 9781925432145 (hardback)
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Ian Potter Centre, NGV Australia, Melbourne, 22 July 2016 - 6 November 2017.
- Includes bibliographical references
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2066 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Quick kids quilts : easy-to-achieve projects for newborns to older children / Juju Vail
- Quilting basics : all you need to know to start making your own fabulous quilts / Celia Eddy
- Metric quiltmaking / Margaret Rolfe with Beryl Hodges and Judy Turner
- Timeless quilts / designs by Ruth Van Haeff and Janine Flew
- The fabric of society : Australia's quilt heritage from convict times to 1960 / Annette Gero