Journal of the Royal Victorian Institute of Architects
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item.
- Melbourne : R.V.I.A., 1929-1942
- 13 v. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Subtitled: "in alliance with the Royal Institute of British Architects."
- Publication suspended from 1941 due to war.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-395634663
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 27, no.1 (Mar. 1929)-v. 39, no. 5 (Dec. 1941/Jan. 1942)
- Later Title:
- Quarterly bulletin (Royal Victorian Institute of Architects)
- Former Title:
- Journal of proceedings of the Royal Victorian Institute of Architects
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.