Guide to films on psychology & psychiatry
- Bib ID:
- British Industrial and Scientific Film Association
- 3rd ed.
- London, 1968
- Supplement, 1st- 1968-.
- The material included incorporates that contained in the 1960 ed. suppl. 1 (1965) published by the Scientific Film Association and films appraised since that date.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2038 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The British film guide: medicine and allied subjects, compiled by the Medical Committee of the Scientific Film Association
- Looking at science
- Insight 67 : an international programme of films on science at EXPO / [Sponsored by the National Research Council of Canada ; and organised by the National Science Film Library, Canadian Film Institute
- Cancer motion picture guide, 1961 / Prepared by the Cancer Control Program and the National Library of Medicine
- The war peace film guide