Records of the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew (as filmed by the AJCP) [microform] : [M730-M788], 1793-1928
- Bib ID:
- Manuscript and Microform
- Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Related Online Resources:
- Finding aid at National Library of Australia
- Access Conditions:
- Available for reference.
- Canberra : Australian Joint Copying Project, [19--]
- 59 microfilm reels ; 35 mm.
1) Kew Collectors series with correspondence with collectors and lists of specimens collected, 1800-1859. 2) Official correspondence to Sir William Hooker, Director. Also letters, 1865-1928 relating to the Australian states, the Pacific and S.E. Asia. 3) Miscellaneous correspondence, diaries, journals, lists, maps, notes, sketches, and books, 1793-1895 containing lists of collections of plant and seeds collected for and despatched from Kew Gardens. 4) Reports, maps, despatches, correspondence, parliamentary papers and newspaper cuttings re economic botany. Includes references to the Australian states, 1843-1928, New Zealand, 1843-1921, New Guinea, 1850-1928 and Fiji, 1860-1919.
- Filmed as part of the Australian Joint Copying Project by the National Library of Australia and the State Library of New South Wales.
- National Library of Australia holds microfilm master.
- Australian Joint Copying Project miscellaneous series M730-788.
- Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-1127135445
- Microfilm copy of originals held by Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- Cited In:
- Australian Joint Copying Project handbook. Part 8 : Miscellaneous [M series], Entry 132, p. 62-63.
- Index/Finding Aid Note:
- Descriptive list available (200 p.).
- Detailed description in Mander-Jones, p. 511-18.
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Miscellaneous Series (Australian Joint Copying Project)..
This collection contains 522 records.
If you wish to copy or order copies, contact us. For access conditions return to the record display above.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Cannot determine publication date because this record has an open range of dates
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- English plants for your garden / Jill Duchess of Hamilton, Penny Hart and John Simmons ; photography by Don Berwick
- Gardening with indigenous plants in Moreland
- The Australian gardener's guide to propagation of trees & shrubs / Pax Lindsay
- A tour through the Apollo Gardens, in Gawsworth, near Macclesfield, Cheshire [microform]
- Dream plants for the natural garden / Henk Gerritsen and Piet Oudolf