Robinson's Newcastle & suburbs
- Bib ID:
- Robinson's (Firm)
- Scale approximately 1:25,000 (E 151°37ʹ55ʺ--E 151°48ʹ04ʺ/S 32°51ʹ54ʺ--S 33°06ʹ54ʺ).
- Dee Why West, N.S.W. : Paul Hamlyn Pty. Ltd. Map & Guide Division, [between 1970 and 1979?]
- 1 map : colour ; 99 x 74 cm, folded to 26 x 13 cm
- Partial contents:
- Insets: Inset of Boolaroo
- Inset of Swansea. Scale approximately 1:31,496.
- Road map of Newcastle and surrounding region.
- Panel title.
- Logos on panel: Robinsons-Broadbents; Summit Maps & Guides. A division of Paul Hamlyn Pty. Ltd.
- "No. 054"--Panel.
- Includes index to streets and location map.
- Time Coverage:
- Road maps.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Newcastle and suburbs
- Copyright Information:
- Paul Hamlyn P/L -Copyright
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2049 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Newcastle and districts street directory
- 150 kilometres around Newcastle [cartographic material] / Robinson's
- Guide map to Newcastle [cartographic material] / published & presented to you free by the Newcastle City Council
- Guide map to Greater Newcastle [cartographic material] / published by N.S.W. Government Tourist Bureau and the Council of the City of Greater Newcastle
- Diocese of Newcastle [cartographic material]