- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. PIC Album 379 #PIC/17993/12 copy
- 1 photograph : black and white ; in album 28 x 38 x 9.5 cm., portrait approximately 14 x 9.5 cm
- Album from Australasian Federal Convention, Melbourne, 1898.
- PIC Album 379 #PIC/17993/12 copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-304933117
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Album from Australasian Federal Convention, Melbourne, 1898.
This collection contains 54 records.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Tasmanian wildlife calendar / drawn by Jane Burrell
- Fish trap / Jenni Kemarre Martiniello
- Sir Harry Gibbs, Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia, approximately 1981 / Australian Information Service
- Wragge's Camp, Snowy Mountains, New South Wales, approximately 1900 / Kerry Photo Sydney
- Madge Elliott, Melbourne, approximately 1935 / Ronald Esler