CCP declares : on the social contract / [curated and essay by] Pippa Milne ; [foreword by] Naomi Cass ; catalogue design, Joseph Johnson
- Bib ID:
- Milne, Pippa, author
- [Fitzroy, Victoria] : Centre for Contemporary Photography, 
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations (some colour) ; 30 cm
- 9780987597694 (paperback)
"... these works examine or extend the idea of social contract theory; the idea that moral and political obligations and rights are bound upon an intrinsic agreement amongst the various constituents of a society"--Publisher's website -
- Title from cover.
- Artists exhibited: Mohini Chandra, Miriam Charlie, Cherine Fahd, Katrin Koenning, Pilar Mata Dupont, Tom Nicholson, Elvis Richardson.
- Chandra, Mohini -- Exhibitions
- Charlie, Miriam -- Exhibitions
- Fahd, Cherine, 1974- -- Exhibitions
- Koenning, Katrin -- Exhibitions
- Dupont, Pilar Mata -- Exhibitions
- Nicholson, Tom, 1973- -- Exhibitions
- Richardson, Elvis -- Exhibitions
- Social contract -- Exhibitions
- Photography, Artistic -- Victoria -- Fitzroy -- Exhibitions
- Video art -- Victoria -- Fitzroy -- Exhibitions
- Installations (Art) -- Victoria -- Fitzroy -- Exhibitions
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Social contract
- Centre for Contemporary Photography declares on the social contract
- Exhibition catalogue: 27 May - 10 July 2016.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Trade shows and exhibits; a handbook on the creation, execution, and evaluation of trade shows and exhibits as marketing tools. Prepared under the auspices of the A.N.A. Shows and Exhibits Committee, by Donald G. Stewart
- Canada's great international exhibition, May 24th to October 31st, 1896 [microform] / compiled by Joseph H. Stiles
- Industrial exhibitions and modern progress [electronic resource] / by Patrick Geddes
- Giant's Coffin, Star Chamber, Gothic Chapel, Lovers' Leap, Devil's Arm Chair, Chief City, River Styx, Echo River, Croghan's Hall, Great Western, Snowball Room, Paradise [microform] : this portion of the entertainment concludes with the magnificent tableau of the Fairies' Grotto
- Handbook of general information