- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Gale Cengage Learning, Archives of Human Sexuality and Identity: LGBTQ History and Culture since 1940
- Ottawa, Ontario : [publisher not identified], 1978-
- 1 online resource (volumes).
- Archives of Human Sexuality and Identity: LGBTQ History and Culture since 1940.
- Reproduction of the original from Canadian Lesbian and Gay Archives.
- Description based on: Volume 3, issue 3 (January 1, 1978); title from cover.
- Life Dates:
- Volume 3, issue 3 (January 1, 1978)-
- Also Titled:
- Forum : bulletin de nouvelles et d'opinons de la Coalition Canadienne pour les Droits des Lesbiennes et des Gais
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Ferns of the Ottawa district / W.J. Cody
- Notes on some Ottawa violets [microform] / James M. Macoun
- Official correspondence, etc., in reference to plan for the arrangement of public grounds in front of the Parliament Buildings at Ottawa [microform] : as executed in accordance with the design prepared by C. Vaux, architect, New York : 1873-1879
- Statues and monuments in Ottawa and Hull
- Flora Ottawaensis [microform] / by James Fletcher