Water pollution in Australia : report / Select Committee on Water Pollution
- Bib ID:
- Australia. Parliament. Senate. Select Committee on Water Pollution
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item. Nq 328.94 AUS copy
- Canberra : Government Printer, 1970
- xv, 213 pages : ill., maps ; 25 cm.
- Parliamentary paper (Australia. Parliament) ; 1970, no. 98.
- Popularly known as the Davidson report.
- Chairman: G. S. Davidson.
- Nq 328.94 AUS copy Also available online https://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-2772239209
- Water -- Pollution -- Australia
- Other authors/contributors:
- Davidson, Gordon S. (Gordon Sinclair), 1915-2002
- Also Titled:
- Davidson report
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2072 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Summary of legislation on water pollution - New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, Western Australia, Australian Capital Territory and Northern Territory [and Tasmania] / Prepared in the Senate Research Office expressly for the Select Committee on Water Pollution
- Sewage pollution and sea bathing / a paper for presentation by Michael J. Flynn and D.K.B. Thistlethwayte
- Oil pollution and its biological consequences : a review of current scientific literature
- The pollution potential in pesticide manufacturing. Edward W. Lawless, project leader, Rosmarie von Rumker [and] Thomas L. Ferguson