Improving measures of economic well-being / edited by Marilyn Moon, Eugene Smolensky
- Bib ID:
- New York : Academic Press, c1977
- xvii, 239 p. : graphs ; 24 cm.
- Institute for Research on Poverty monograph series.
- Full contents:
- Watts, H. W. An economic definition of poverty.
- Weisbrod, B. A. and W. L. Hansen. An income-net worth approach to measuring economic welfare.
- Garfinkel, I. and R. Haveman. Earnings capacity, economic status, and poverty.
- Mirer, T. W. Aspects of the variability of family income.
- Moon, M. The economic welfare of the aged and income security programs.
- Lampman, R. J. Transfer approaches to distribution policy.
- Smolensky, E. et al. In-kind transfers and the size distribution of income.
- Smeeding, T. M. The economic well being of low income households.
- Watts, H. W. The iso-prop index.
- Palmer, J. L. and M. C. Barth. The distributional effects of inflation and higher unemployment.
- Includes bibliographies.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Traité sur l'indigence [electronic resource] : quelles sont les principales causes de l'indigence? : moyens proposés pour en arrêter les progrès
- Eradicating extreme poverty : democracy, globalisation and human rights / edited by Xavier Godinot ; translated by Angela Cady and Andrew Hayes ; additional editing by Judith Stone
- The dimensions of poverty / Ronald F. Henderson
- Man against poverty: World War III; a reader on the world's most crucial issue, edited by Arthur I. Blaustein and Roger R. Woock. With a pref. by John W. Gardner
- Poverty [electronic resource] : a poem / by W. Weaver